Re: gt6-wrecked

To: Irv Korey <emanteno@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: gt6-wrecked
From: slld3@cc.usu.edu
Date: Wed, 08 May 1996 21:56:39 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

On Wed, 8 May 1996, Irv Korey wrote:

>... for not a lot of money,
> you can have your axles crack tested via non-destructive testing. These
> cars are getting older, and metal does fatigue...You wouldn't need to do
>it that often on a street car, but you may want to consider it part of your
>maintenance. Good luck.
>
> Irv

Irv,
Thanks for the info.  I think it should be an important reminder to
Triumph owners to look into having this done if they haven't already.
I know that's one of the first things I will do on my next Triumph.

now a completely different subject:
How come Lotus doesn't plan to let any of us in the states have an Elise?

-Nick