Re: TR3 Front Brake Calipers

To: Keith Bennett <Keith.Bennett@bbc.co.uk>
Subject: Re: TR3 Front Brake Calipers
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 1995 12:20:50 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, JPepper752@aol.com
On 2 Aug 1995, Keith Bennett wrote:

> You'll need to restrain the the free one with a
> mole wrench or G clamp or whatever seems appropriate until the second one
> shifts.

> Keith Bennett.

        Okay, I'll play the "dim Colonial"... What part of a mole shifts
        that it would require a special spanner to put things right?:-)
        I mean, them's critters... ain't they?

        Maybe it's the wrench you use to smoosh moles when you find the
        little fellers in your garden amongst your crop of Swedes... Now
        there's a picture...

        "Ja Olaf dem moles bin chewin' on my toes tew... Vonder vhen det
        guy's gonna come to shmoosh dem vit a wrench..." ;-))

        Greg "tongue firmly pressed against his cheek" Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois