Re: TSSC Stafford

To: Randell Jesup <jesup@scala.scala.com>
Subject: Re: TSSC Stafford
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 16:47:00 -0500 (CDT)
On Wed, 12 Jul 1995, Randell Jesup wrote:

>       Ah, but the decreased mass of the sun will cause the Earth to be
> orbiting further out by then, I think roughly between current and Mars, or
> perhaps even as far out as Mars is, and thus it won't get englobed.  A bit
> cooked, perhaps.

        Good point! Though I think the fellow was off (timetable-wise) by
        several billion years... but whose counting?

        A little cooked??? Still not too good for that paint job...

        Off planet's the way to go....

        Hey, warp drive? I've been driving warped so long I wouldn't know
        the diff!

        Greg "IN SPACE!!!" Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois