TSSC Stafford

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TSSC Stafford
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 13:59:05 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Hello all yet again....

Just a quick reminder that its the TSSC International this weekend at the
Stafford County Showground, anyone going other than me and a few others from
the Leicester Area?  If you do go and see a yellow MkIV Spit with a grey primer
dented bonnet and a Yellow smiley face on it then that is me, it's an M-reg by
the way.  Hope to see some of you there, are YOU going Mr Mace :-)

Rich.
England
Britain
EEC
The World
This solar system
And thats it.

Heres a scary thought, in a few hundred million years time the sun will
eventually burn out, our planet will get bloody cold, we'll all die, so WHO's
gonna look after our LBC's then..........