Re: TSSC Stafford

To: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570" <RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: TSSC Stafford
From: Phil Willson <P.J.Willson@qmw.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 12:41:29 BST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Rich et al,

The TSSC International.

I'll be there, for my sins. I'll be there in my 2500S because..........IT
PASSED ITS TEST TODAY and so I've
brought it into work to see if there are any problems.  It's a day for
celebration - the first time it's been used for
over 3 years.  And it's beautiful.  I knew that already but it's nice to be
reminded.

At Stafford I'll be on the Technical desk for some of the time and, I believe,
doing some concours judging on the
Sunday.  The trouble is I drool over some of the cars so much that I spoil the
nice shine and they lose points!
This year the officials will be wearing bright (yellow I think) baseball caps
so that we're easliy spotted and we've
even got name badges at last.  So, please, if any of you netters (or is it
nutters?) are there, come and say Hello or
anything else nice - I'll talk to anyone, I'm not proud! ( It's funny really,
we tell our kids not to talk to strangers
and yet I'll chat to any weirdo providing he's got a Triumph.)

> Heres a scary thought, in a few hundred million years time the sun will
> eventually burn out, our planet will get bloody cold, we'll all die, so WHO's
> gonna look after our LBC's then..........

I can't think about that till next week.

Phil

From:   Phil Willson
        Electronic Engineering
        Queen Mary and Westfield College