paint colors for TR4

To: Triumph owners list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: paint colors for TR4
From: <RGS03%ALBNYDH2.bitnet@UACSC2.ALBANY.EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 95 08:51:54 EDT
Comments: Converted from PROFS to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X
Wow. I can't believe I get to respond to this one before Andy Mace.
Geranium is definitely a period color. Triumph used it for the TR2 and
(I think) early TR3s. Most people, and dealers too, thought it was so
hideous that most were repainted (probably red). Andy and I are divided
on this one. I hate the color, Andy loves it.

As far as what color to paint your car, I guess what I tried to say, but
didn't is that it's your car, your money, have a good time. And don't
worry about what anyone else says.

Rik Schlierer                        "Keep a good thought"
RGS03@HEALTH.STATE.NY.US                 (B. MILLER)
NYS DEPT OF HEALTH, ALBANY NY