Re: paint colors for TR4

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: paint colors for TR4
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 95 14:35:50 -0700
In message <199504262007.OAA12419@triumph.cs.utah.edu>  writes:

>  Which left red (too many red TRs) and yellow. So the
> car is primrose yellow. Which ought to really stand out in a line of red
> TRs and *still* be period.
> FWIW
> Rik

> Rik Schlierer                        "Keep a good thought"
> RGS03@HEALTH.STATE.NY.US                 (B. MILLER)
> NYS DEPT OF HEALTH, ALBANY NY

I noticed all the red TR 3s too.  I'm going to have to get a blown up version of
the build specs to display at meets showing that it's my car's original factory
colour.  Like the wire wheel option, I suspect there are more red TR3s out there
than the factory built.

TeriAnn Wakeman              .sig closed for remodeling
twakeman@apple.com