Re: TR6 questions

To: LCGMD@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR6 questions
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 1995 13:35:11 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Fri, 7 Apr 1995 LCGMD@aol.com wrote:

> 1) Is there no consensus on the unleaded question?  Should I use a lead
> substitute for my 75 (not unleaded only)?

        I've always understood that the 2.5 litre motor had hardened
valve seats from its incetption, so there shouldn't be a problem with
using unleaded gas.

                Greg
                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University,  Pullman, Wa.
                            '85 XJ-12 H.E. (daily)  '67 Spit-6 '74 TR-6