Re: TR4A Brake Master

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4A Brake Master
From: TR4guyinVA@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 13:53:07 -0400
Well, so you have a MOT-A-VAC unit on your 4A huh.

I've never seen one either.  Nor has a friend of mine who has been involved
with Triumphs since the 60's.

Well, let me tell you that there is a section on this option in the "factory"
Bentley manual.  This is not a cheap book at somewhere in the neighborhood of
$40, but it is well worth it if you have a TR-4 or 4A.

I might be persuaded to photocopy the section for you and snail mail it to
you.  It is only 4 pages, and after ruining my first copy by satuarting it
with grease and oil in the garage, I completely dissasembled a new copy and
put the pages in clear plastic protectors which fit in a ring binder.  In
otherwords, it wouldn't be much trouble at all.

Scott Tilton
In Richmond Virginia
Gearing up for the Triumph Olympics