Re: wish

To: "Larry Vaughan" <lvaughan@pldi.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wish
From: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 07:59:14 -0400
Larry,
I'll be doing the very same job very soon. We've just completed all of the
body work, now cleaning up the mess and, as soon as this is done, I'll be
bringing in the frame and start stripping it down. It also needs a bit of
welding. I don't have an air conditioned garage and yesterday must I have
sweated buckets, scraping the garage floor with a wire brush, besides a lot of
other things. I don't know how I get myself into these messes all of the time.
..:-)
I can't wait for the frame to be finished because this'll mean 'half way
point' for us. The assembly will be easy compared to what we've done so far.
However, the engine rebuild and transmission are still unknown territory, so
there'll be more hurdles to overcome.

With any luck, we'll be driving this car next summer. So there's light at the
end of the tunnel.
I think I'll write a book about the restoration. Always wanted to write a "
Best seller"...... :-) All smiles....
Cheers and keep on going....
Liv