Re: wish

To: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wish
From: "Larry Vaughan" <lvaughan@pldi.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:59:58 -0500
Hey Liv,

 I like to vent now and then. The temp dropped to 90 and I shut the fan off
and welded in my frame patch. I sprayed weld through primer in the frame and
on the inside of the patch. The patch was about 2"x 5". I butt welded it so it
was flush with the rest of the frame. I will spray some more weld through
primer over it and on the inside of the plate that will weld to the front body
mount outrigger, that will overlap the patch!! Now and then it is fun!
Whoopee!!!

Larry