Re: fs: 79 spitfire - colorado.... - back home

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: fs: 79 spitfire - colorado.... - back home
From: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 06:20:57 -0700 (PDT)
The trouble here is attys and people sue for at least
50K any time they are in wreck. Too many big awards.
My ex brother-in-law side swiped an oncoming car and
ins paid off 60k to his 2 passengers, even though no
one was hurt til they talked to atty. Just outer skin
of vech's were damaged.....in fact they went on to the
movies that nite.... later claimed neck & back pain.