Carlisle

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carlisle
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 07:55:14 -0400
Pretty good showing this year, especially considering all the rain.
Mine was the first Spitfire to arrive, and the last to leave.
Sadly, mine was also the only one to race. :(
Saturday, I was on the little mini-road course for several hours of
practice laps.  I only stopped when I was out of gas!  I ran the first
heat on Sunday, so I was out there in the pouring rain with the wipers
on seeing how fast I could go.  Didn't do badly, but didn't exactly set
the world on fire either.