Re: fs: 79 spitfire - colorado.... - back home

To: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: fs: 79 spitfire - colorado.... - back home
From: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 06:27:33 -0700 (PDT)
Well, Henry is finished sandblasting and corolessing,
getting ready to gloss black frame..... Keep looking,
tou might find a good MK3. Oh, has to rebuild rear end
too, and straighten engine plate where it was bent in
wreck, alt side driven back.
  Yes, they never want to give you what your car is
really worth.....

             Laterz,
         Don & Henry