Re: O2/Lambda Sensor - Now Temperature

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: O2/Lambda Sensor - Now Temperature
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:34:38 +0100
Well, Ive been doing some more research in to this.

Thanks to those who replied with links and info.

Well, this has lead me to more interesting finds. You can get LCD modules
for everything - how about a temperature module? - see your water
temperature to the 0.1 degree C - slowly watch it rise as it overheats on a
sunny day in traffic.

Ive wanted one for ages that does temperature - its always interesting to
see what it is. So I have 3 ideas - cabin temp, outside temp and water temp
- all off the same module - accessible through a simple 3-way switch. I have
no idea how hot the water gets though - so it might not be in the range of
the module (110c).

Hmmmm... now - where to mount it without destroying the beauty of the
dash...

James

1977 Pimento Red Spit