Re: How to? Seized Bolts!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How to? Seized Bolts!
From: PorscheRcr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 22:52:51 EST
In a message dated 02/05/2001 12:48:49 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jjcon2@yahoo.com writes:

<< Kroil
  I found this to be amazing stuff.  Comes in an orange
 aerosol can.  More expensive than WD-40, but works
 many times better. >>
In my experience as a maintenance mechanic at a shipyard I used Kroil a lot,
and always thought it was close to magic.  I've found something in the past
year though that works even better.  It's an oil called "Breakfree CLP" .  I
bought it at a gun store on the recommendation of my old apprentice
instructor and I've never seen anything that worked like it.
Just another option...

Bill J
'68 GT8