RE: How to? Seized Bolts!

To: Bill Gingerich <wrgingerich@qwest.net>
Subject: RE: How to? Seized Bolts!
From: flinters <flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 12:32:13 -0800 (PST)
Trolleys?  Hmm, I wonder if there is a connection between railfans and
Triumphs.  Sitting next to my Mk III in the garage is a Fairmont Railway
Motors inspection car railroads use to run on the tracks to check out the
line and do maintenance.  :)

-Vegaman Dan
-Railfan

* Flinthoof Ponypal                                                 *
* Vegaman Dan                                                       *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com            Ponypics!                   *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com/spitfire   1968 Triumph Spitfire       *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com/roomies    Roomies! online comic strip *