Re: How to? Seized Bolts!

To: "Fred Marks" <marks_fred@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: How to? Seized Bolts!
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 18:17:39 -0500
Fred-
See if you can find a can of "PB BLASTER" I am not sure who makes it, and
the can label is very 1950's garage mechanic. It makes some great claims.
And the stuff actually works great! It will usually far exceed WD-40 from
what I've seen. Put it on, let it set a day or so, and give it a whack.

Sometimes it is hard to find- Pep Boys never carries it, but I have found it
in other chain Parts stores, as well as local stores. (I even found it in
Sears Hardware once!) Just make sure you don't get JB Blaster- Thats for
intake cleaning- and looks very much the same!

Scott
64 Herald 1200 Convertible