Re: Dashboard layout

To: Aaron Martin <aamartin@akl-co.nz.dhl.com>
Subject: Re: Dashboard layout
From: Tim Psensky <spit71fire@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 08:53:45 -0800 (PST)
Guys,
I have the dash out of my 71 MK IV.  I'll try to make
a template this weekend.  My ends are the black
plastic pieces (original I think) and the center is
wood (a later piece).  I think the pieces changed from
plastic to wood in 72, because the 73 i had several
years ago was all wood.

Tim

(71 spitfire in hundreds of pieces)

http://auctions.yahoo.com/