Re: Dashboard layout

To: Terry Thompson <epharisto@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Dashboard layout
From: Aaron Martin <aamartin@akl-co.nz.dhl.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:44:06 +1300
Terry,

Im after the same sort of thing, i would like to replace my old split
black vinyl dash on my Mk, with a nice wood dash, but my car is at the
shop at the moment getting the rust cut out of it..
Does anyone have a template( paper ) or dimensions for the their dash,
that i may use to create a plywood backing.

P.S did the Mk come out with a wood dash??