RE: Spit carb part & an unrelated story

To: "'Stephane St-Amant'" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>,
Subject: RE: Spit carb part & an unrelated story
From: "Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:29:54 -0500

Not sure what kind of car you had Steph, But if the engine was
at the rear, it was not a 124. Now maybe a 127 or 128, but I
don't recall those being spyders. The 124 was always a front
engined car in either coupe or convertible(spyder) form. The
850 was available in three styles, the spyder, the racer, and
the coupe. The racer model was basically a spyder with a fixed
top, the coupe was a different style completely. The 127 and 128
were not built until the late 70's.

Doug Mitchell
'73 Spitfire 1500