Re: Magic Cure In A Bottle

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>,
Subject: Re: Magic Cure In A Bottle
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 11:24:40 -0800
Yeah Michael,

But you're only saying that because your LBC is a '78 MG Midget, not a
SPITFIRE!  All kidding aside, I pretty much agree with you, I think.  Though
Spitfires have been proven to be quite reliable for their daily driving
owners IF they are in reasonably good shape to begin with and properly
maintained.

I simply wouldn't feel comfortable using my Spitfire as my only source of
transportation because that would mean I'd have to drive it a lot on the
freeways -- and in Southern California (Laura G's pending disagreement
notwithstanding) that WOULDN'T be my preference, considering the traffic and
much LARGER vehicles out there.

Still, I find myself tooling around locally in Mrs. Jones a lot more often
than I originally envisioned.

Interesting thread you've started here.  It'll be interesting to see where
it goes from here.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and..The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!