Re: Junkyard Wars.

To: Dave Chu <dave@ece.concordia.ca>
Subject: Re: Junkyard Wars.
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 15:51:36 -0500
Yes, I agree with Dave. Many, if not all, of the challenges are scripted. I saw
the same episode of the helium balloon. If you recall the opposition was an
airplane and a suitable engine was a key component. Strangely enough they found
a leaf blower motor. And every junkyard comes complete with a useable wing from
a Cessna. Right?

Still, it is an entertaining show...when you have nothing else to do.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario