Re: Noisier after bump

To: "Jeff Gruber" <jgruber@demainsoft.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Noisier after bump
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 15:41:54 -0700
Sounds like you've got a crack in your exhaust manifold.  Or something loose
in that vicinity.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
The Vintage Spitfire Forum -- moderated and friendly
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/spitforum.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!