Re: Oil preferences

To: trunnell@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Oil preferences
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, May 9 2000 10:48:01 GMT-0600
SInce I have the oil pressure gauge hooked up (ugly as it is!) my oil pressures
run about the same as Glenns. I have a 1500-but bored and tweaked and is closer
to a 1600. I have an oil cooler too. And I use Valvoline 20w50 All Climate.
Running great!

Oh, and my spit is my daily and only driver.

Laura G.