Re: Oil preferences

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, <trunnell@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Oil preferences
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 08:05:28 -0700
According to my specs, Mk3 engines (1296) should run at about 50psi at 2,000
RPM.  If you're only running 45 psi at 3,500-4,500 RPM, I think that Joe
might be onto something,

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!