Re: Nice if they can get it..

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Nice if they can get it..
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, May 9 2000 23:57:36 GMT-0600
Considering I paid $6700 for my Spitfire 2 years ago...I don't know...This one
looks nice and clean but, one never knows from pictures. If I had seen an ad
for Nigel before I bought it, I probably wouldn't have believed it-until I saw
it. I don't believe this one-for one thing, the rubber looks 21 years old, but
the paint looks too new for it to be original. And 43,000 miles? Call me a
cynic!

If they get $6500 for this car, those offers for mine at $10,000 were just too
low!

Laura G.