Re: Restoration Questions

Subject: Re: Restoration Questions
From: "David A Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 15:19:53 -0500
I did it to my old pickup 3 years ago and they are still in the same
condition.

        David A. Templeton            Senior Software Developer
        Open Text Corp.                  Search Integration Team
        Waterloo, ON                       mailto:davidt@opentext.com
        Canada                                voice:  519.888.7111 x2301
        N2L-5Z5                               fax:    519.888.9751
       - 74 Spitfire - "Spit-Six"
       - 76 Spitfire 1500 - Parts
       - 95 GMC 2500 Ext LB 4x4