Re: Restoration Questions

To: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: Restoration Questions
From: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 13:13:34 -0600 (CST)
Pat,

1)  There is a pin through the stem of the window crank.  You have to push
in on the door panel and then poke the pin out with an ice pick or
something similar.  Make sure you push in the right set of holes - there
is a set going each way (90 degrees off each other) only one will have the
pin in it, but it is hard to see.

2)  Grab one end of the seal and pull up. You could also push the clips
off with a screwdriver first.  But if you are replacing the seals just
pull them off.

3)Never tried it

4) If you can find an impact bit big enough use an impact hammer.

Roger Elliott