Re: Restoration progress

To: HD50EL@aol.com
Subject: Re: Restoration progress
From: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 09:48:50 -0600
Tips,
    Wear gloves when fitting and cutting the metal. Less you want to spend 5
hours at the hospital and get stitches like I did yesterday.

I just replaced my battery box.  I used a spotweld cutter from east wood company
to remove the old one. It worked very well, you will however need an extension
for the bit in some cases.

Pat
63 Spitfire (On Hold)
74 Spitfire ( the culprit)