Re: List Convention

To: "Craig Smith" <CraigS@iewc.com>, "Chris Jones" <sarophes@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: List Convention
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 10:38:10 -0800
What quake?

The only place in the lower 48 where there is *no* seismic activity is
someplace in the Dakotas. We could meet in Missouri, but there was a report
on the news here the other night about the New Madrid fault (the strongest
US quake ever happened there in 1811) showing an upsurge in activity. Then
there was that quake a few years ago in Boston....

At least we know how to deal with them out here.

So, I guess the Dakotas it is, eh?

Laura G.