Re: List Convention

To: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>,
Subject: Re: List Convention
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 11:51:02 -0800
> Been there.  Done that.  Too Hot.  Especially in the summer.

Humidity, you forgot the humidity!

> The weather is more moderate here in NW Oregon.  True, October - June is
our
> "rainy season", but then considering where our cars come from they should
> feel right at home with the weather. :)   August usually has near perfect
> weather here.

And it's usually nice, gentle, warm sort of rain (If I recall correctly)

And I can't wait to take Nigel for a ride on the old, 2 lane Columbia River
road-please don't tell me it's not there! And to three of my favourite
places ever-La Tourelle Falls, Multnomah Falls and Crown Point.

Say, is the grotto-I think it was called Our Sorrowful Mother-still there?
One of my mums favourite places.

Laura G.