Re: List Convention

To: "Chris Jones" <sarophes@yahoo.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: List Convention
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 10:21:26 -0800
Awww....C'mon guys!

So many great events are back east and we left coasters get left out!
At least we could have something more in the center!

On the other hand, I think that to have something in Portland, OR during VTR
would be great! (It's still a very long drive for us so. Cal people)

(I'm always trying to think of things for our club to do down here because
the OC contingent would like to just once a year, have an event that starts
at 8am-but doesn't require an hour and a half of driving!)

Laura G.