RE: Air Pump

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Air Pump
From: Dean Dashwood <DDashwood@softwright.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 09:05:57 +0100
Welcome to the club, Paul!  I hope you enjoy your car - it sounds like a
gem.  As for the rain, I have no sympathy at all, because that's exactly
how I've felt for the last couple of months.  Finally managed to get the
roof down this week, though - and today, I'm so confident it's not going
to rain, that I've even left my car in the car park at work with the
roof down!

Dean