Re: 76 1500 US Bumpers \ car show results

To: "bharris" <harris88@rochester.infi.net>
Subject: Re: 76 1500 US Bumpers \ car show results
From: "Peter S." <alfapete@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 17:39:37 -0700
Thanks for the info.  I saw a 76 Spit today with its 'extra' chrome and
rubber bumper portions removed.  Looks better I think, but Laura differs.
We were both at the Santa Monica airport British Wings and Wheels car show.
She got Second place in her Spit!  I was one of 4 Mini Coopers and won
nothing though I'm a little surprised to be honest.
Peter s