Re: [Shop-talk] Mice?

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Mice?
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 09:21:20 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 04/19/2015 09:21:25, Serialize complete at 04/19/2015 09:21:25
Dave asks about pest control...

Dave, here is what I use...

http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/tomcatreg%3B-rat-and-mouse-place-pacs-22-piece-pail-3-oz-each

It really cheap. Don't worry about getting the 'stations'.  Just put these
blocks in or near where you are having a problem.  Put them in a 'harder
to reach' area if you have other animals that you like.

I live in the country where mice and rats love to get into my trailers/
barns/ etc.  This stuff solved the problem.

I believe that once they eat it, they look for water (IE, leave the
house/car) and when they drink it expands and kills them.  So no dead
critters IN the house to smell.

I'm not sure that is how these work, but since I've been using them, I
don't have an critter problems and I had to start feeding the stray cats
cause there isn't enough 'mices' for them to eat.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P
Waldo Emerson