Re: [Shop-talk] Mice?

To: Randall <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>, "Shop-talk@autox.team.net" <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Mice?
From: ROBERT LANE <robolane@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 04:19:33 +0000 (UTC)
PeppermintB  is supposed to hated by mice and keep keeps them away.B B  Check
it out on the Internet.B B CATCH YOU LATER,B B  B  ROBO

     On Friday, April 17, 2015 11:05 PM, Randall <TR3driver@ca.rr.com> wrote:

 > So any ideas on rodent repellant?B  I have already asked my
> wife to have
> our pest control contractor come out and put bait stations in
> the shop,
> but that might not be enough.

I use the soft green solid type bait, and put blocks out in any areas where I
particularly don't want rodents.B  Seems like they
usually learn to avoid the stuff, at least I haven't found any bodies for a
long time, but it sure keeps them away.B  Although I've
not tried it, you could probably tie a block on a string somewhere under the
hood.

The little trays with the pellets don't seem to work nearly as well.

-- RandallB

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/robolane@sbcglobal.net