Re: [Shop-talk] Mice?

To: Dave Cavanaugh <cavanadd@frontier.com>, Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Mice?
From: "Tim ." <tims_datsun_stuff@outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 08:30:07 -0500
The decon pellets definitely don't work all that well. I had trays in the
garage and shop a few years ago. They got emptied  but I never found any
bodies. Turns out the little bastards were taking the stuff and storing it for
later..... I had an engine for the Datsun on the stand over that winter. When
I started the disassembly process that spring the water pump was full of decon
pellets. The little bastards.

Moth balls and dryer sheets work as well.

good luck