[Top] [All Lists]

[Shop-talk] Dent puller

To: shop-talk <>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Dent puller
From: Jorge Garcia <>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 18:41:10 -0800 (PST)
In the show 'Wheeler Dealers' they have used a dent puller that I would like to 
find and buy. It works by spot welding a number of fingers that are then 
attached to the "puller" by hooks. The puller has handle that pulls on the 
hooks by turning a handle. It looks very simple to operate. Has anyone seen the 
show and the use of this dent puller? If you know where I can purchase this 
tool please let me knw. I've already checcked Harbor Freight and Amazon's 
websites and they did not have it.

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>