[Top] [All Lists]

[Shop-talk] Fwd: Dent puller

To: Shop-Talk <>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Fwd: Dent puller
From: Doug Braun <>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 21:53:01 -0500
References: <>
Go to and search for "Uni-Wire".


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jorge Garcia <>
Date: Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Subject: [Shop-talk] Dent puller
To: shop-talk <>

In the show 'Wheeler Dealers' they have used a dent puller that I would
like to find and buy. It works by spot welding a number of fingers that are
then attached to the "puller" by hooks. The puller has handle that pulls on
the hooks by turning a handle. It looks very simple to operate. Has anyone
seen the show and the use of this dent puller? If you know where I can
purchase this tool please let me knw. I've already checcked Harbor Freight
and Amazon's websites and they did not have it.

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>
  • [Shop-talk] Fwd: Dent puller, Doug Braun <=