Re: [Shop-talk] Adjusting exhaust

To: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com>, Shop Talk List
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Adjusting exhaust
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 16:49:16 -0400
Well, if I picked up at the local store, I might try that.  This
system was purchased from a supplier in England as it is unavailable
in the US.  There's no way it's going back.  It was manufactured
using a regular exhaust bending machine, without anything
inside.  You can see the usual deformations in the bends that one
would get from the machine.  Years ago, I remember seeing guys in
muffler shops doing this all the time.  If something is rubbing a
little here or interfering a little there, they would break out the
torch and tweak it.