Re: [Shop-talk] u-verse

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] u-verse
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 06:12:39 +0430
My first thought is to make sure that their rate isn't for an
"Introductory period."  Many times, they get you to switch everything,
then they hit you with an increase after a year. By then it's too much
hassle to switch back.

This is one reason I like to keep separate providers.  I get a little
nervous when you start relying on one company too much.  Plus, it's much
easier to get a better deal with your existing companies.  All you do is
call them and say... "I was thinking of switch to AT&T, do you have any
deals that you can offer me to stay with you?"  9 times out of 10, they
do! (Note, it may not be the first person you talk to.  If they say they
don't, then try the, "OK, I'd like to close my account."  Normally the
person they transfer you to has plenty of good offers to keep you.

Moose
Waldo Emerson

"john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Sent by: shop-talk-bounces@autox.team.net
01/18/2010 03:43

"shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
cc

Subject
[Shop-talk] u-verse

thinking about ATT's new combined package for phone/internet/hdtv  which
will affect my shop computer/tv (shop content)

anyone have any experience, comments, complaints, blatant advertising....
can save quite a few bucks over individual vendors... if the
are really true afa quality and speed...

thanks
john

'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant;
it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'

 -Ronald Reagan
Suggested annual donation $12.96

You are subscribed as eric@megageek.com