Re: [Shop-talk] Running a building costs, 6k ft^2 block garage

To: Mark Andy <marka@maracing.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Running a building costs, 6k ft^2 block garage
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 19:00:29 -0500
Lots of good advice so far, except I hate unvented heaters.  I really
don't want to be breathing in what they put out.  As for keeping it
above freezing, I agree.  Not winterizing the motor home makes me
nervous, though.  Around here, you never know when there's going to
be an ice storm or something that leaves power out for days.  I guess
you have to balance the likelihood of such a thing against the amount
of damage that would be caused.  I suppose if you're sure you'll be
around, you could always do an "emergency winterization" if you keep
some RV antifreeze around.  Or maybe you'd just fire it up and live in it!

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net