Re: [Shop-talk] Pressure washers

To: <nogera@worldnet.att.net>, "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Pressure washers
From: "Mark Watson" <watsonm05@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 15:25:51 -0400
Hi there,

    Like you I used to have one of those electric models though I bought it
at least 15 years ago.  It went missing after my brother died about 6 years
ago (I think he loaned it out and it was never returned).  My reaction to
owning it was just like yours - more power this time!  I got one of these
from Home Depot: http://www.excellpressurewasher.com/xc2800.asp
and it made reasonably quick work of cleaning the wood siding on the front
of the house and the railing on the handicap ramp.  It's taking a lot longer
to paint the ramp railing than it took to clean it!  I like the fact that
the handles reverse for storage.  Also, in practice the "Adjustable Spray
Patterns" head has worked great - no nozzles to get lost, easy to switch,
and great to dance to (OK just kidding on the last one).  Be warned - it
sure is a challenge to restart the motor after refueling when you forget to
release the pressure in the hose.

    Good luck.

Mark Watson