Re: Home a/c question

To: <ScottyGrover@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Home a/c question
From: "Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA" <gsteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 22:25:55 -0700
Commercial users use pan tablets.  These are
designed to keep the water flowing (no blockages
of drain lines) which also eliminates the musty odor
sometimes attributed to the wet condensate pans.
The company I work for sells them in boxes of
144 tablets that are about the size of a cupcake.
They cover up to 9 sq. ft. if my memory is correct.
Anybody need 144 of them? <grin>

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA