Re: Computer Question -- Spoofed e-mails

To: Matt Trebelhorn <matt.lists@trebelhorn.com>,
Subject: Re: Computer Question -- Spoofed e-mails
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 17:04:59 -0800 (PST)
I have been having exactly the same problem with my
domain (dougbraun.com) for several months.  And
as far as I have been able to tell, there is indeed
nothing that you can do about it.  It
is a fundamental weakness of the email protocols:
there is no way to check the correctness of the "from"
addresses.

Doug