Computer Question -- Spoofed e-mails

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Computer Question -- Spoofed e-mails
From: Matt Trebelhorn <matt.lists@trebelhorn.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 19:01:38 -0500
My fiancee and I both have our own domains.  She has her e-mail
forwarded to a webmail account; I use a POP3 account.

Recently, we've both been getting messages bounced back to us that we
never sent.  It appears that spammers are spoofing our addresses.
The domain registration service we use -- who also provides the
forwarding service and POP3 account -- says there's really nothing
they can do.

Is there really nothing to do -- or does step #1 involve getting a
better registrar?

Thanks a lot,
Matt & Julie