Re: Shop lighting ... (again)

To: "Lee Daniels" <lee@automate-it.com>
Subject: Re: Shop lighting ... (again)
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 13:30:07 -0800
Ok, I have some questions.  T5, T8 , T12, HO, magnetic ballasts, electronic
ballasts, different color temperature.  It is enough to make your head
explode.  It is tough to understand what the choices are when I don't know
how they relate to each other.

Does anyone know of a FAQ that explains what all these terms mean?  It would
make this thread easier to follow and help with my choice of lights for the
garage.

Gilroy