RE: Not able to view own posts on list

To: "'cornerexit'" <cornerexit@gmail.com>, <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Not able to view own posts on list
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 13:37:42 -0800
> I cannot see my own posts on the list. I can see everyone
> else's replies to
> my post, and I get off list responses to my posts, but my own
> posts never
> show up on the list from my vantage point.

Wayne, since I see you posted this just 4 minutes after your previous post,
I have to wonder if you are allowing time for the list server to do it's
thing.  It's not an instantaneous process, and may take many minutes or even
hours to send a particular message out to all recipients.  Just as an
example, this message didn't arrive in my in-box until 30 minutes after the
previous one from you.

And it's not at all uncommon to see replies (indicating others have seen
your post) even before you receive your post back.  It's especially common
when people send replies directly to you, but I've seen it happen through
the list server as well.

Slowest post I've ever seen took over 2 days to get back to me.  But I
assume that means it required personal attention from our listmeister.

Randall

CONFIDENTIALITY. This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it may
contain information proprietary to NavCom Technology, Inc., or one of its
affiliates, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed, shall be maintained in confidence and not disclosed to
third parties without the written consent of the sender. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the electronic mail
to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this electronic
mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying
of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
electronic mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return mail.