Not able to view own posts on list

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Not able to view own posts on list
From: "cornerexit" <cornerexit@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 09:05:11 -0800
I cannot see my own posts on the list. I can see everyone else's replies to
my post, and I get off list responses to my posts, but my own posts never
show up on the list from my vantage point.

I have read the "why don't my posts show up on the list" thingy at the
bottom of each post but it was not helpful.

My posts are getting to the list; I just can't see them myself.

I am running xp and using Outlook 2003 to view the list.

Do I need to change something in my settings???

Thanks

Wayne